Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

repost from general

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Printer

01-31-2013

bump

imerzan

01-31-2013

I definitely got the subtle troll vibe here. If you read the chat carefully, and his teammates reactions, it becomes obvious. If it was only 1-2 games with a bad score, I might give the benefit of the doubt, but 5 games with scores of 0-10 or 1-10 or worse looks like an intentional feed to me.

Also keep in mind that in order to receive a permaban, there needs to be a history of toxicity on his account, and Riot reviews the entire account before permabanning.

And... Tele + Revive just makes it look like you're trying to feed faster, and does not help your case.

Printer

01-31-2013

bump

Printer

01-31-2013

bump

Printer

01-31-2013

bump

Printer

01-31-2013

bump

Printer

02-01-2013

bump

Printer

02-01-2013

i wish i could review every single game with a red i guarentee they will see an improvement over time to almost no toxicity.

Printer

02-01-2013

bump

Printer

02-02-2013

bump