Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Random friend invites every time i logg in and champion screen broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So i been having this problem that every single time i log in to the game, i get a bunch of random people adding me to their friend list.

I mean i don't even know this people, i got my group of friends and i rarely add new people, so I'm worried that my account is hacked or something.

on top of that, i been having the other problem that, every time i get to the champion select screen the client gets all black, and i can only see the edges of the client, so i can't choose champions or change runes or do anything and i just can't find a way to fix that.

oh i almost forgot to tell you guys this too.
I get this error message when i try to join custom games, or even some times when i try to join ranked games or normal games. (See attachment)

Please someone help me fix this. i seriously have no idea what to do, i even formated my PC yesterday thinking that maybe i had some corrupted files but nothing works.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bump ^