Best Ranged/Melee Champion for AD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qdwczseax

01-30-2013

I was wondering which range/melee champion has the power to easy kills/ and have high hp. Anyone please tell me? TSM (Thanks So Much)[CENTER][/CENTER]

Doctor Bumble

01-30-2013

It sounds like you might like Darius, who is infamous for being able to tank damage while still getting lots of kills with his ultimate.

nippletwist212

01-30-2013

If you can land a skill shot, Olaf may be a good choice for you

DekonCross

01-31-2013

Tanky dmg dealers I would have to say.

Darius, Jayce, Volibear, Olaf.

Darius is op with his ulti use it on just about anyone under 500hp = 1shot and skill resets cd

Jayce has both range and up close and personal his e in hammer mode does dmg based off the targets max hp in cannon mode his e + q combo shot just melts peoples health giving you a rather long range poke. his q in hammer form gives you a slow and a small gap closer and his e can knock people back away from safety or if you dont aim it it can knock them into safety hes fun to play,

Olaf, has some skill shots can can pretty much build 5 warmogs and be insanely strong cause of his w and his e. His e deals true dmg and has a short cd timer on it. His w gives you more dmg based off his max hp.

Volibear, similar to olaf you can build volibear full tank hp. His w deals dmg based off his hp. However unlike olaf its burst dmg in the form of a "bite" attack. This however is VERY strong and from what I have seen does around 600-700dmg to most targets. The down side is you MUST hit the target or other things atleast 3 times before being able to use the bite and it has a decent cool down time on it. His e slows targets and his q flips people back away from any direction they maybe going.

Nakawaka

01-31-2013

Irelia, anyone?

Derroz

01-31-2013

Riven is really fun and mobile. If u build
1) defensive boots
2) black cleaver
3)phage
4)bloodthirster
5)frozen mallet
6)ravenous hydra
7) defensive or offensive item depending

She can tear people up and absorb the damage

TGC Sir Auron

02-01-2013

Cait