Is there a reason for people not using Trundle And Yorick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethBlack

01-30-2013

People don't really play with them,and I don't know why,they're both really great!

workthecorners

01-30-2013

trundle is good idk why people dint play him

yorick is like teemo he shuts down top lane but falls off lategame

IcySlayer

01-30-2013

They aren't the "biggest and shiniest" champs to play. They also take a reasonable amount of skill to play also unlike all the "popular" champs(e.i Teemo). They also have different methods unlike most champs e.i trundle's ult is best used on tanks well his q is best used on carries/Yorick's ult is bested use on carries and is competently reliant on his ghouls unlike most champs. I agree they are under rated like Poppy and Rammus(as examples).

KoldVanilaBear

02-06-2013

I've just recently started to try to pick up Trundle. I think he has some really interesting game mechanics, but I haven't quite got the hang of him yet.... He doesn't seem to have the pure damage that a lot of other top laners have (I've been trying him out top lane). Any tips on what I should build or tricks to play him?

ROKAF JE

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoldVanilaBear View Post
I've just recently started to try to pick up Trundle. I think he has some really interesting game mechanics, but I haven't quite got the hang of him yet.... He doesn't seem to have the pure damage that a lot of other top laners have (I've been trying him out top lane). Any tips on what I should build or tricks to play him?

A tanky, sticky, sustained, peeler (think Hecarim)

Triforce (this is your "big damage" item) or frozen mallet are always core.
aegis maybe (if the jungler doesn't build it. the support shouldn't have to)
randuins/frozen heart another almost always
Warmogs