Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie's Q cancles through the fog of war.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulale

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Repro:
-Play Annie.
-Q someone in range
-They immediately go in the fog of war
-Q doesn't cast.

I don't know if this is how it's suppose to be, but it didn't seem right.

I would say this is a major bug if what I found out seems to be actually a bug. This sort of stuff never happened to me before because the skill cast just followed the person after I clicked them.

IntrospectionMan

01-30-2013

That's how it is for most/all targeted spells. Annie's is more noticeable because of her (relatively) long Q wind up.
Intended.

HunterHagen

01-30-2013

Just a few examples you'd be able to reproduce this intended effect would be through Ace in the Hole and Demacian Justice.
As above poster said, the longer the wind up time the more susceptible the skill is to revert the cast.

Flobots

01-30-2013

Yeah this is intended, once you lose vision on someone with a targeted spell it cancels.

Deadstrikes

01-30-2013

Yep it is intended sometimes it hits them and alot of times it doesn't just a matter of timing.