PVP.net Kernel is Not Responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chillax

02-10-2013

Hello,

I'm extremely frustrated with Riot at the moment. Yesterday my computer wouldn't open up League of Legends, I was upset but thought by resetting my computer (Deleting the whole hard drive, restoring it to factory settings), reinstalling LoL, and opening it back up will do the trick. Well, no. It was just a complete waste of time. Over 15 hours to be exact. I'm running Windows 8, and I'm not sure if it's my computer or if it's just the client itself. Excuse my language but this is bull****. One of the Riot Admins or whoever can help me please do so. I understand this is a free to play game but put more time into the development of the game rather than just coming out with a new champion that AREN'T even worth buying nowadays.

Thank You for any help.

(I've also tried right clicking, run as administrator. Nothing. I shouldn't even have to do that, fix this please.)

holy knightmare

02-10-2013

Have you tried running as admin?

Chillax

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy knightmare View Post
Have you tried running as admin?
Yes, nothing happens.

Chillax

02-10-2013

Bump .

Chillax

02-10-2013

Going to switch to Dota pretty soon if I can't find a fix to this. The customer service on LoL is absolutely dreadful. Seems as if Dota doesn't have many problems.

Chillax

02-10-2013

The Client finally opened. But now when updating it stays at 33%. I'm extremely frustrated. This is complete ****.