Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BROKEN Elo system thread!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vick

01-30-2013

Elo system so broken only solution I can think off is in my opinion:

-Make a new elo system.

-Make a meta check box, so nobody will break the meta = less trolls.

-Disable duo Queue , making a new account duo queuing to get to 2k elo is elo inflation.

-Make everyone start at 1200 and disable placement matches. This will also eliminate duo queue players that is abusing placement to get to 2k quickly

-Queue everyone based of their # of games played.

This system will change LoL the effect of the elo will see how many games are played instead being more competitive. This will reduce trolls , afkers , dc hackers , meta breakers , negative players .

Dsg19319

01-30-2013

Quote:
vick:
Elo system so broken only solution I can think off is in my opinion:

-Make a new elo system.

-Make a meta check box, so nobody will break the meta = less trolls.

-Disable duo Queue , making a new account duo queuing to get to 2k elo is elo inflation.

-Make everyone start at 1200 and disable placement matches. This will also eliminate duo queue players that is abusing placement to get to 2k quickly

-Queue everyone based of their # of games played.

This system will change LoL the effect of the elo will see how many games are played instead being more competitive. This will reduce trolls , afkers , dc hackers , meta breakers , negative players .

Yah the changes they are making to the system that will start when season 3 starts is a lie right? Come on man read up on something before you post : /

Jneu333

01-30-2013

Would this get riot more money?
Answer:no