Jax still too strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zardous

01-30-2013

played probably around 10 games of dominion today, every single game the enemy had a jax, and every time, irregardless of how retarded his build was, he still managed to faceroll and 1v1 and 1v2 anyone he came into contact with.

I wouldn't mind if he did so much damage, if he couldn't be so ridiculously tanky at the same time. Thank **** they got rid of the warmogs when they did, but even so, frozen mallet, impossible to get away from, and he's on his road to being impossible to kill.

The sheer amount of time it takes 1 person, let alone a team to kill him, is a HUGE indicator of how OP he really is.

Vayne when played right is very strong, everyone focus's her, she dead faster then you can blink.
Jax when played right, is harder then breaking down a brickwall with your forehead.

Now all i can hope is that the people that are actually on the dominion forum are actually dominion players, not SR rubbing their greasy mits all over these champion complaints saying "THEY NO BALANCE HIM JUST FOR DOM HAH"

Seriously, if you've played enough games of dom( and you actually care about winning) then you really can't say he isn't too strong.

inb4 people saying dodge his stun, dont attack during dodge, other pointless obvious things that in the end still are about as much help as a umbrella in a category 5 cyclone.

DiscworldDeath

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardous View Post
inb4 people saying dodge his stun, dont attack during dodge, other pointless obvious things that in the end still are about as much help as a umbrella in a category 5 cyclone.
So what did you come here for? Just us agreeing with what you say? This is a forum, it's meant for discussion.

Also, Jax is a duelist. He's supposed to win most 1v1s after mid-game, and if he didn't then that'd be wrong.
Focus him with groups.

And he doesn't strike me as too strong, he also gives up a considerable amount of strength for a pretty mediocre early game.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

There are champs called casters that handle Jax very well. Keep picking all those tank's with no dmg items, Ranged ad with shiv, Bruisers with no warden's mail and casters with no 24 armor per lvl yellows and 24 armor per lvl blues runes and keep telling yourself that jax is god tier, because he's not. The only Jax i fear is sauron's and even his jax can be countered by 2 strong casters.

MyDeadGrandma

01-31-2013

Don't see too many Jax's nowadays. Mostly because they get stomped bot lane most of the game by heavy ADers before he can hit his enrage timer, which is anywhere between 15-25 minutes depending on how badly he loses bot or whether or not he's fed if he tops.

smXho

01-31-2013

I look at Kass, then I look at Jax

Jax is fine