Going top over and over after you got beat back 50 times = you are losers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuko Prince

01-30-2013

There is no shame in noting that the other team is stronger and better than you, don't keep going top in the hopes that maybe THIS time we can take it.

STOP IT.

Instead try ganking bot or backdooring, ANYTHING other than keep running face first into a meat grinder. THAT makes you a loser, and stupid on top.

Eyemite

01-30-2013

While I think everyone agrees with your post, being grouped with these people happens so get over it or start a pre made. Calling people stupid and losers accomplishes nothing and just shines your immaturity.

CptInsano25

01-31-2013

I agree completely i do this all the time. My team keeps pushing top when all 4 are just sitting under turret so i run over and take their mid and the team is like waaaaaaa why arent you helping us top waaaaaa. I always say stop pushing under their turret and make them break apart. If one person can backdoor their mid usually two people will come of top and that makes it a 3v2 top. Not sure how people dont understand this.

Sunnn

01-31-2013

One should go backdoor their mid, and 3 others just try to catch someone in the jungle while they try to move from the top and go to interrupt the mid. However, it needs team coordination and rarely see it pulling off in solo queue.

FOODFOOD

01-31-2013

It's always sad when you're playing bot lane, and your top lane keeps doing this. They're ganking you bot, your top is still ramming into a wall, neglecting you completely