League of legends holy shiit lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rimbrent98

01-20-2013

Riot honestly there is so much lag people can't even play this game anymore. Stop making new **** and fix the ****ing bugs honestly holy ****. Why is there so much lag. Ever since vi came out, and the recent patch i can't, and most people can't even play from the insane lag. Riot, stop making new **** and fix the bugs holy **** honestly. I'm getting so much ping spikes to the point where my game froze. My ****ing god fix this.

BurstDemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimbrent98 View Post
Riot honestly there is so much lag people can't even play this game anymore. Stop making new **** and fix the ****ing bugs honestly holy ****. Why is there so much lag. Ever since vi came out, and the recent patch i can't, and most people can't even play from the insane lag. Riot, stop making new **** and fix the bugs holy **** honestly. I'm getting so much ping spikes to the point where my game froze. My ****ing god fix this.
All the lag is your fault bud. Sorry, but it's the truth. I get bad lag like that too. Rarely is it the server, but when it is, you'll know. Upgrade your computer.

RealMouse

01-20-2013

all ranting aside rimbrent98, BurstDemon is right...90% of the lag is always on the players side. there are times when Riot's isp laggs everyone at once..and there are times when the players isp is at fault. those instances are fairly rare.and the ones from Riot almost always have a warning posted next to the play button.

Agility

01-30-2013

Not really.

OP is right.

Lag has been crazy lately and it's not my connection.

Damn azn's bought Riot and are getting cheap.

Delete Teemo

01-30-2013

get better internet. Riot's server hiccups rarely, but for 95% of the time it's your connection