Ratishe, the lost hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megacrazed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

note: please do not blame me if this concept is similar to someone to any currently existing concepts. I do apologize if it is.

Name: Ratishe Farrence
Appearance: A 19 year old woman with a slim figure, short blue hair, a purple cape, and wearing blue armor with a red gem on her chest and gold trimmings. She wields a sword... also her ears are slightly pointed and she has a brown monkey-like tail.

Lore: (not gonna write much here atm, might do more for it... likely not) She's a hero who had fought a great evil with her allies, some of whom came from another world than her own, in order to obtain a cure for an ailment for her people. When she went through a gateway to return to her own time, she found herself alone in a new world... Runeterra.

On to her concept. She is based on the idea of the classic hero... Yeah, you know... the one with the sword... and the magic... yeah... a mage knight.

Roles: bruiser, mage, Hybrid, tank

Resource: mana

Passive: Duty of a hero: when above 40% of max health, you dash to and take what would otherwise be fatal damage to nearby allies (inactive if E on cd, but does not put it on CD)(has its own cd equal to half of E's)

Q: Flare bolt- a spammable (1-2 sec cd) ranged ap attack

W: Hero's might- short duration self buff on a 10 sec cd that adds item bonus ap to aa and ad abilities as well as item bonus ad to ap abilities.

E: Flashing Dash- An instant dash that does AD damage to all enemies within an adjustable circular aoe between her current location and destination. dunno what the CD should be on this one...(maybe 10-15s? not sure)

R: Will of a Hero!- Only available when below 25% of max health. Activate this to enter combo mode. for the next X(maybe 2,4,5.5?) seconds, you have a buff like W(x2 but does not stack), Q resets E, and AA resets Q.

gameplay and reasoning: The basic idea of this kit is to give the player options on their own style of how to play this hero. How does it do so? Simply put, I made the kit to have several ways to use it based on how you build the champ. This means that whenever I start feeling that the concept is where I'd like it, that the numbers should firm up to a point where the items chosen should have an impact on the play style itself. Want to be a tank? Then don't use E until after the passive is of no use, but you are gonna want to build tank to survive. Want to be a mage? Then build ap items and engage using q+w and however you built to utilize the AP. Not big on magic and like to see that damage from your blade? Grab those ad caster items and engage with e+w and utilize that q for nothing but an ad cannon during the buff while AA deals good damage and your AOE is strong. And guess what? go at it hybrid and show them sword AND magic both belong to you! It should all be based on how you itemize.

personal recom. atm: merc. treads, rylai's, trinity force, manamune, ROA, and some tank items based on both team's comp.

Note: I want to discuss, and that means I would love opinions and am willing to change quite a few things (except for a few things and kudos if you can guess what a particular bit of those are). Also. sorry for lack of numbers and ratios, this is just to get it started (so yeah, far from a complete idea)

Megacrazed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

just dropped by to bump and note that I added a few things I forget and some more notes.

Megacrazed

01-31-2013

just checking in again, added some more things again. Please feel free to comment
^_^;