Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Level I Leaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esaul

01-30-2013

This isn't a big deal, but I'm pretty sure there is some sort of mistake. Upon logging on I received a warning about Level I Leaver. I double checked my match history, which consists of three games since I'm new to the PBE, it lists my games as Victory, Victory, and Defeat. None state that there's a game resulting in Leave. I know that nothing will happen to my account, but I wasn't sure if this was some sort of bug. Figured I'd be safe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulale

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Lyte recently implemented a new system exclusively to the PBE to weed out the toxic players with a system he put in place. He didn't exactly say the specifics on how it works except that being bad obviously gets you banned.
You might of been a toxic person in one of your matches so the system red flagged you and gave you a penalty. Just be a good player and all should be well. Level 1 penalty wont do anything unless you continue.