EloSystem Problem: and Solution: Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vick

01-30-2013

These are just opionions
Problem :
The elo system needs to be fixed before s3 comes because it is very frustrating that I have been playing so many games and all I get is trolls , afkers , dc hackers , new players, no communication, rude players, negativeness because of the rating in ranked and I really think that it's very unfair for everyone tries to stay positive in the team. Every single game that I play theres always a meta which is 2 adc bot , 2 mid carries , 2 top laners or 2 junglers I have experienced it all. I know everyone is going to say to keep playing get better and play more games it will compensate the afk , trollers , feeders in the game but this game is only getting worse every ranked I played theres always someone who trolls there was not a single game that there was actually people who is playing the game they're just there to dodge queue's and messing everyone's days over and over. It is not fun for people who actually wants to play the game the way its supposed to be played just because of your elo . People are starting to make new accounts and have a duo partner that is really good and just boost their way up to 2k+ elo I don't want to make a new account and duo with someone because I have got what I need I paid for this account in every correct rune page to contribute for the team, to every skins and some champions. I truely don't deserve this having to deal with my team that just trolls , afks , rages , messing up the meta while I try and stay positive trying my best to reach a better elo bracket that has less trolls .

Solution:
What I have found is queue players that is based off how many games they have played this season to seperate the inexperienced players who just want to troll the games it is inflating the elo. Ban queue dodgers if they have dodged more than certain numbers in a week or day usually queue dodgers are only up to inflating elos and trolling . Possibly take off placement matches and start of as 1200 for everyone disable duo queues since it is a "solo queue" just my opinion . Usually when you play with a friend it might be just for trollin or just play with someone who u just want to carry which inflates the elo and very abusable . Have a queue lock for players that will stick to the meta make a checkbox which lane is the player better off mid , top , jungle , bot or support then queue search RIOT it is worth the wait for every 5 mins for a good game because it is very rare to find a good game these days the meta checkbox will eliminate meta breakers and trollers. I don't want to waste 30 mins just because I got queued for a bad game where there is trolls feeders and meta breakers . In my opinion this will balance the LoL reducing your negative threads from people who complains . Not only that but luck is not the issue as soon as a month have passed true elo will come and luck will not be a part of it will be your skill as a team player in LoL

Cyrustorz

01-30-2013

seems quite reasonable to me

adc

01-30-2013

It's already been done. This happened last patch, actually. People still complain.