Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Huge QUEUE time with new MM change???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoXoA

01-30-2013

Currently 17 mins in... Instead of a 1-3 min or so queue. Ive 1153 wins, Over 2k Games played. (Dominion games)

This is pretty stupid. Please revert MM change for dominion.

MM = Matchmaking

PS: This is blind pick, not draft mode.

EDIT: 22 minutes currently.; 24 Mins; 26 mins.; 28 mins.30 mins (updating every couple mins lol, might be time to quit dominions which is all I really play...)

Serverload

01-30-2013

Approx 21:32
Actual: 24:55 minutes atm....

938 Wins

Seriously whats with RIOT screwing up every one all the time. Sure this new system will benifit NORMAL games more, but dominions are in a totally different ball game. Until lvl 30 it is irrelivant since times vary all the time. But at LVL 30 I average 1-2mins que time max.....

Might as well play on Garena server since the time for ques is probably shorter (20 mins average on garena)

EDIT: 30 mins 54 secs ATM. FIX this please.

PLEASE FIX this riot. I mainly ONLY play do dominions as I find them fun.

radicalratx

01-30-2013

According to riot, you have too many wins or something like that. My queues are pretty bad i think at 12-15 sometimes.

Also, at 15, requeue. Sometimes I think queue breaks, and after requeue, I get games pretty fast, maybe within 5. Or maybe that's just 15+5 = 20 min normal. Give it a shot.

FDru

01-30-2013

Quote:
radicalratx:
Also, at 15, requeue. Sometimes I think queue breaks, and after requeue, I get games pretty fast, maybe within 5. Or maybe that's just 15+5 = 20 min normal. Give it a shot.

That used to happen a lot.

If your queues are usually a few minutes and you suddenly have a 20+ minute queue, it's probably bugged.

Herboss

01-30-2013

Yeah, usually means a bugged queue, if I have to wait any longer than 3 minutes for a normal Dom match I leave queue and rejoin.