What champion is the best to duo with amumu.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lurrked

01-30-2013

me and my friend wanna get pretty high elo. on my main i dont remeber but it was somthing like 13-0 solo que with amumu... and i didnt even jungle ! but i jungle with him now which is way better. i just bought him on this account and have played about 4-5 games and havent lost yet. so we wanna ranked duo who IS THE BEST CHAMPION TO DUO WITH AMUMU? like i need the absolutely best. and the lane too. i know things like fiddle stick since his aoe can ult when i ult but idk m,aybe there is more champions out there? what is the best.

Azellos

01-30-2013

Don't count on getting amumu at "pretty high elo". He is banned literaly 99% of games...

That being said, play him with AoE. Rumble might be a good one to consider. Another one that's great is Orianna, for her knockup and stuff.

SeCKS Egai

01-31-2013

Amumu isn't a reliable choice - he and shen are typical bans in ranked, and have been since season 1.

Epic Dreamer

01-31-2013

Morgana is good, Amumu Ult + Morgana Ult = LOTS of painful, AOE hurt, as well as 2s of root/slow AND almost 2 seconds of stun when Morgana's second half hits!

ViashinoWizard

01-31-2013

Miss Fortune.

morgate

01-31-2013

kat ult + amumu ult usually make enemy players to have nightmares :3

Phuffu

02-04-2013

someone who stuns so amumu can own with his AoE, but amumu also can stun so a ranged opponent, I like mages a lot

NyshasElitist

02-06-2013

singed could be quite fun in this duo! fling, large aoe slow and his poison trail to eat life right along with amumu. I think i am going to give this one a go!

Madraac

02-06-2013

If what you are saying is that you want to Duo Q in ranked games, and lane together, then throw out most of the above answers that are not an ADC type and/or get someone besides Amumu as your main.

As mentioned, Amumu is quite often banned and unless you know you have the first pick, almost impossible to get him. However, if you can grab him, look to AADC's that have more AOE based skills. Miss Fortune is great with both her E and R, and she is an easier champ to start with. The synergy with your taunt is highly effective. Varus has a lot of potential for the same reasons as his R will jump targets for longer stuns of the team, plus has the same AOE potential.

ragingummybear

02-18-2013

Call me crazy but I say twisted fate