27 Hours playing League and listening to Gangnam Style =) / 27 Horas jugando LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xGore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Well , my best friend and i will play 27 hours of LoL with the detail of which we will listen To Gangnam Style 27 hours this 2 and 3 Feb. starting this 2 of Feb. at 4 Pm in our country ( Chile ) ( GMT -4:00 Santiago de Chile ) , we will play Rankeds and Normal games , also we will answer questions about League , maybe you are questioning yourself " Why they are doing this ? " , the reason is simple , we enjoy playing League and we both can listen the same song as for one year before we are bored of this song and we want to establish a kind of " record " for the future and try to make it massive in the future =) If you want to support us on this , only have to see this Stream http://es-es.twitch.tv/luckystrikecs this Saturday at 4:00 Pm ( GMT -4:00 Santiago de Chile ) or this Sunday up to 7:00 Pm ( GMT -4:00 Santiago de Chile ) =) We wait for you on the Stream , Summoner ! Please traverse the voice with your friends who plays League =) !

PD : If i get some orthography faults it's cause English is not my first languague , my apologize for that , tried the best i can to make this understandable =(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
Ahora para la gente de habla Hispana:
Este Sábado 2 y Domingo 3 de Feb. estaremos jugando League of Legends durante 27 con el detalle de que escucharemos Gangnam Style las 27 horas igual =) esto comenzará el Sábado 2 a las 4:00 Pm ( GMT -4:00 Santiago de Chile ) de nuestro país ( Chile ) Jugaremos partidas Normales y Rankeds , también tendremos un espacio para atender a vuestras consultas sobre el juego =) o sobre las partidas =) quizás se estén preguntando " Porque hacen esto ? " y la razón es simple , nos gusta jugar League of Legends y podemos escuchar la misma canción durante mucho tiempo sin aburrirnos , además , tratamos de dejar una especie de " Record " para el futuro , que ojalá alguien intente romper o trate de hacerlo masivo =) Si quieren brindarnos su apoyo solamente tienen que entrar a este Stream http://es-es.twitch.tv/luckystrikecs el Sábado 2 de Feb. a las 4 Pm ( GMT -4:00 Santiago de Chile ) o a cualquier hora hasta el Domingo 3 de Feb. hasta las 7 Pm ( GMT -4:00 Santiago de Chile ) Los esperamos en el Stream , Summoners ! Corran la voz con sus amigos que jueguen League of Legends =) !

EclipticPromise

01-30-2013

Please. Gangnam style is so old.

xGore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Yeah , and we know a lot of people hates it hahahaha but is still a good song for us =)

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-31-2013

The bold... it hurtses us!