Ranked is just no fun no more

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okunev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Lately, I've been getting possibly the worst players in my elo bracket (1500-1590). These people utterly downright SUCK. It seems to me that most of the ad carries I get have never even played bot lane before, and their ad carry is always, for some reason, better. Why must I be paired with a bunch of players who are just too hard to carry myself? I mainly play mid, and often win my lane and go roaming in hopes of letting other lanes snowball as well. I know you're supposed to win some-lose some, but this is just ridiculous, I'm simply FORCED to lose elo because of people who don't know how to play this game.

For example, I was playing Ahri last game vs. Ap yi. Although he kept pushing to my tower, I still managed to keep up in cs. Our bot lane decided to tower dive while their whole team is SS, and so, they give a double kill to yi. Then our Nunu felt the urge to b*tch at me for not following my lane, and then kept saying how bad I was at aiming skill shots vs their mobility team. And so, Yi kept pushing to my tower for almost 20 minutes, and not a single, and I mean not a SINGLE gank attempt from our Noc. I was forced to leave the tower because their bot lane came to mid, and of course, Nunu kept saying how bad I was that I lost us the first tower. As the game went on, their graves was already 5/1 with almost triple our tristana's cs, who was continuously getting caught in sona's ult. After 40 minutes, we were forced to surrender, simply because it was a 2v5 with me and shen.

tl;dr Riot should change their matchmaking system so you are actually matched with people who are your skill level, not with someone who is a couple 70 elo below you.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

sounds like you got beat in lane. you got locked down and out roamed. your fault

Agent of God

01-30-2013

you were playing ahri vs ap yi