Is there a way to estimate hidden elo in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painkillar

01-31-2013

If your team and the enemy team are running flash/ignite, your elo is low. If you start seeing revive, you've made it to mid elo. If you don't see people trying to backcap mid by themselves when four people are missing, you are at high elo. If you frequently see members from teams Pecs/plus 5/ftv or a sifucalvin premade, you are at highest elo.

Fabs457

03-22-2013

Shameful bump.

Is there any other sites other than lolmatches.com that you can calculate your win/loss differential from? They are very slow at updating and have even removed dominion normals off of being spectated

KaWraith

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabs457 View Post
Shameful bump.

Is there any other sites other than lolmatches.com that you can calculate your win/loss differential from? They are very slow at updating and have even removed dominion normals off of being spectated
lolking

Fabs457

03-22-2013

Cool thanks, I'll now get rid of that app the other site uses

DiscworldDeath

03-22-2013

1. Lolking only has Dominion wins, not wins/losses.
2. Erm, read how lolmatches works. It only gets data from games where someone ran their client.
3. You can spectate Dominion games, wha?
4. After you finish a game in any queue, it shows you above the score-board your win and loss count for the game-mode you've just played.

Torkable

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLeBoss View Post
Well if people rarely play kassadin then you're at least playing in the upper elo ranges where the gentlemen's rule is active, but then again I haven't been able to play for a over a month so I could be off.
hhhhuuuuuuuueeeeeeee