Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Badges/banners.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMightyPuffle

01-30-2013

I have 120 honorable opponent and I have had the badge since i had 50ish, I also have 150 teamwork badges, why don't I have the team work badge??

Someone please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fell14043

01-30-2013

According to everything I've seen about the Honor system, it's not about # of honors you have, but rather a mix of:

Who honored you
-Are they super honorable themselves?
-Is this the first and only time they've honored you?

How many games you play that you earn honor in
-Did you play 100 games and get honored 100 times?
~or~
-Did you play 100 games and get honored only 10 times?

You have to be honored frequently (or, if I'm not mistaken, have a pretty significant ratio of honor "points" to games played"

Lastly, Are you receiving honor in more that 1 category? According to Lyte, you won't earn the Teamwork ribbon from just teamwork honors, it's a bit of a mix between that and the other categories. This goes for all categories (except Honorable Opponent)

TL;DR
It's a mix of all those different factors, and possibly some other ones that I'm not aware of, that decide if you earn a ribbon or not.