Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FAQ] New Volunteer pilot program: The Huntsmen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M3TASH33P

01-30-2013

Did the icon have to be teemo? It would be way more bad ass to make a kha zix avatar. He hunts too!

50mm3r

01-30-2013

Quote:
M3TASH33P:
Did the icon have to be teemo? It would be way more bad ass to make a kha zix avatar. He hunts too!

I agree, kz would make a beast icon

DrChubs

01-30-2013

Does prior experience and time playing have anything to do with getting the title? I started in November of 2011 and have been playing ever since. I have been active on the forums here ever since and test as much as I can.

Sulale

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Hunts men test!

Ricardo54

01-30-2013

Nice

Sir Tendeth

01-30-2013

Even though this is all pretty cool and awesome, will there also be coming more things to reduce the toxicness? I did read something about automatic banning, but the only reason I don't test on PBE anymore is toxicness and to make it more annoying I also come from EUW, so laggy but I don't mind that to much, just requires a bit more skill.

CatBurglarNami

01-30-2013

Good idea!

Bloodragoon

01-30-2013

I'm a little confused as to how this will work. Some people wont use their PBE accounts to submit to the forums, and use their main live servers account. What account will get the forum titles and how does this work?

Eternal Demøn

01-30-2013

Gotta add this now but back then I used to report tons of bugs..

Karn Bishop

01-30-2013

Cool!