Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FAQ] New Volunteer pilot program: The Huntsmen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a Fatality

02-18-2013

Oh oh oh Pick me.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-19-2013

Quote:
Pie Kills:
Oh.. you have to post on ur PBE account only.. =.="

Er... I don't believe this is the case, since we can't even log into the forums with our PBE accounts. As long as you're actively bug-finding, reporting bugs, being constructive, and etc. then I'm sure they'll find a way to get a hold of you if they think you're deserving of becoming a Huntsman.

GenMadHatter

02-19-2013

I would like to join this as I am now able to play on my mac ^_^ I havnt been active much on these forums as I really dont know how to do them But I like finding out if a new champion is glitching in certian places. I normally just talk with my friends who are also on the pbe, its been hard to have to switch computers everytime i want to play League. With the PBE on mac I finally can play and work at the same time. (Im usually on the Player concepts forum more than this)

Echorion

02-20-2013

I stopped posting bugs because by the time I find out about them, like 50 people already beat me too it. I kinda drifted off the PBE scene mostly, this kinda interests me, but why strive for the impossible.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-20-2013

Quote:
Echorion:
I stopped posting bugs because by the time I find out about them, like 50 people already beat me too it. I kinda drifted off the PBE scene mostly, this kinda interests me, but why strive for the impossible.

Nothing is impossible, try, and try again. Try to test everything, discover new bugs, or when a big new feature comes out, put together a bug-list.

Do what you can to help organize and help guide the community, and another thing you can do is offer your own screenshots/replays/confirmations to bugs even if someone else has already posted them. Sometimes there are posts that are hard to understand, so if you help put it together with the proper reproduce steps, or if you couldn't reproduce it, say so, maybe it has since been fixed, or maybe there's something different about your experience that helps them pinpoint the bug, etc.

It's all about trying. You won't know until you try, right? Be a positive bug-finding force, what bad could come of it?

Socrates

02-21-2013

It's time time to hunt once again. I'd be willing to help you guys out on the bug hunt once again. I haven't gone in-depth like this since beta. You can have me at your side.

DrChubs

02-26-2013

I believe I should be a huntsman testing and reporting bugs for 1 and a half years.

Sir Azural

02-27-2013

Congratulations WerewolfTrey!

(and any other new Huntsman if there are any)

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-27-2013

Quote:
Lord Azural:
Congratulations WerewolfTrey!

(and any other new Huntsman if there are any)

Thank you!

MrJibletz

02-27-2013

id help find bugs if I could open a PBE account...