Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FAQ] New Volunteer pilot program: The Huntsmen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Striker Ezreal

02-05-2013

This seems really cool, I'm going to try become a huntsmen :3

DrZombie90210

02-06-2013

I just realized who this Red is.

JD 2020 used to work for Treyarch. He wants to help us coordinate to find bugs which is cool, too bad he never did anything about the MP40.

He knows what I'm talking about...

funj

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Hope people will start working together atleast now

MistakenGeneral

02-06-2013

Every time I try a ranked game no matter what map, how many people, or who I select. My game stops responding as soon as it transitions to the loading screen. I haven't been able to test in quite awhile now. I've tried to "repair" Numerous times, If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Ashurion

02-06-2013

Quote:
Spittincope91:
Every time I try a ranked game no matter what map, how many people, or who I select. My game stops responding as soon as it transitions to the loading screen. I haven't been able to test in quite awhile now. I've tried to "repair" Numerous times, If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

This does not seem like the appropriate forum to post this on; instead try creating a new thread.

MistakenGeneral

02-06-2013

Quote:
Ashurion:
This does not seem like the appropriate forum to post this on; instead try creating a new thread.

Will do

Kody119

02-06-2013

well this is awesome, time to log back into the PBE and work on bug stomping.

^^ cheers riot, hope i can get in.

BlueThingamajig

02-07-2013

Can vLemon get a new title: "Head Huntsman"?

Because he is kinda awesome like that

Big Odie

02-07-2013

I would love to do this but, I can never get the chance to join the PBE Anyways I'll try and keep my eye out for an opening.

Handmaiden

02-07-2013

I would totally help but its not like new sign ups are coming anytime soon. ive been waitting forever.