Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FAQ] New Volunteer pilot program: The Huntsmen!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTz WaffleS v2

Recruiter

01-31-2013

I've helped with many bugs, tested lots of things with friends, and even reported thing to the forum, and I've been apart of the PBE for almost a year, and I don't get chosen? Why Riot?

Candellumin

Huntsman

01-31-2013

Quote:
get KRAKEN:
How will you know, besides posting on the forums?

I'm relatively new to the PBE(just before Thresh), but i'm very adamant about the new content and finding bugs. ;p

I assume you are asking about how you will know you are chosen for this program.

All of the current huntsmen were contacted directly by Riot members about their involvement. I assume, until sign-ups for the program are more open, that this is how they will notify you. I do not know what Riot plans for the program in the future, so I cannot tell you if this will change.

AlistarCanBePro

02-01-2013

Congrats Wagons.

SuJu..whaa?

Lettuce Of Lust

02-01-2013

this sounds really interesting but the only problem is, is that i don't have a PBE account yet. when are the next signups

Butchthedemon02

02-01-2013

Its usually the first three days of ever month.

iZallen

02-01-2013

Im on it! :l

Cheiron

Huntsman

02-01-2013

Quote:
AlistarCanBePro:
Congrats Wagons.

SuJu..whaa?

No congrats for me?
Wait who are you?

Wards win games

02-01-2013

Congrats Cheir!.....

Wait..... am I doing it right?

And it was K

02-01-2013

Wait. People have different accounts for the PBE. Do they get the huntsman thing on their PBE account, or do you know what their main account is?

Lexinus

02-01-2013

Cool, I've been playing on the PBE a lot lately and I'm gonna start really searching for bugs