[FAQ] New Volunteer pilot program: The Huntsmen!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iglie

01-30-2013

sounds awesome

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

sounds cool

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

good deal.

any word on expanding other programs? you know like emissary seeing there are only 3-4 of those.

OneStepToHell

02-06-2013

i just want to ask smth , is it normal ,not to be able to stop an ultimate ? like lux ultimate , if you start casting , nobody can disable you , only if they kill you . That dosen*t seems fair right? it should be like karthus ultimate ? when you cast it , enemy should be able to break it ... just saying...

Swiftestblade

02-06-2013

now i just have to remember to sign up when its open, ive been meaning to for months :P

Icypolefreak

02-10-2013

Is their an option to become something like a hunter cooler? or something with a better name? for someone helping people with bugs out on the forum, detailing on what problems they could go thru to fix it etc?

General Mustache

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepToHell View Post
i just want to ask smth , is it normal ,not to be able to stop an ultimate ? like lux ultimate , if you start casting , nobody can disable you , only if they kill you . That dosen*t seems fair right? it should be like karthus ultimate ? when you cast it , enemy should be able to break it ... just saying...

This is because the ability has a long cast animation (as opposed to a channel). Since the ability is technically already cast once the animation starts, it cannot be interrupted by any CC short of death.

General Mustache

02-13-2013

Like Icypolefreak, I mainly try to respond to the bug forum posts in order to explain things that may be unclear. Would this sort of thing be Huntsman worthy or is it only for actual bug reporting?

NeatoTorpedo

02-14-2013

I just think there needs to be more "...suddenly, Lee Sin!"

Bergk

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD 2020 View Post
I donít have a PBE account, how do I get one?
Registration for the PBE is opened and closed periodically. The PBE is limited in size, and only so many people can play on it concurrently. We noticed login queues were consistently too high, and have metered registrations to help mitigate. Keep an eye out on the PBE forums for when registrations open.

ROFL that's a good one. I've been waiting almost half a year now waiting for a chance to sign up for the PBE. And registrations is ALWAYS closed.