banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peel Me Im Adc

01-30-2013

well I was playing a game of dominion, I was looking forward to playing the full game and winning, & of course when you have little siblings you have to watch them and my little brother which is 2 1/2 was carrying around my dads butcher knife from work so I had to go chase him down and do all the baby things like change his diaper put him in his room, and I come back and its like mid game & they said they are all reporting me I tried to explain but I guess no, so now I am banned and I am very sorry, it wont happen again I would just like to get back on please & thank you for your time ;b

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-30-2013

Was this a Leaverbuster ban or a Tribunal ban? Did you receive an email with a reform card?

Emergencies do happen, and that's why Leaverbuster won't bust you just for leaving one game. If you play regularly and only rarely need to abandon a game, you'll never get in trouble for it. On the other hand, if you habitually play League while you have an unignorable responsibility such as babysitting, the ban shouldn't come as a surprise.

KevinNeverDies

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBoyItsaMegaman View Post
Was this a Leaverbuster ban or a Tribunal ban? Did you receive an email with a reform card?

Emergencies do happen, and that's why Leaverbuster won't bust you just for leaving one game. If you play regularly and only rarely need to abandon a game, you'll never get in trouble for it. On the other hand, if you habitually play League while you have an unignorable responsibility such as babysitting, the ban shouldn't come as a surprise.
Pretty much that :P

All I can suggest is that if you plan on playing a game, be sure that something like that can't happen xD