Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peel Me Im Adc

01-30-2013

well I was playing a game of dominion, I was looking forward to playing the full game and winning, & of course when you have little siblings you have to watch them and my little brother which is 2 1/2 was carrying around my dads butcher knife from work so I had to go chase him down and do all the baby things like change his diaper put him in his room, and I come back and its like mid game & they said they are all reporting me I tried to explain but I guess no, so now I am banned and I am very sorry, it wont happen again I would just like to get back on please & thank you for your time ;b

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-30-2013

Was this a Leaverbuster ban or a Tribunal ban? Did you receive an email with a reform card?

Emergencies do happen, and that's why Leaverbuster won't bust you just for leaving one game. If you play regularly and only rarely need to abandon a game, you'll never get in trouble for it. On the other hand, if you habitually play League while you have an unignorable responsibility such as babysitting, the ban shouldn't come as a surprise.

KevinNeverDies

01-30-2013

Quote:
OhBoyItsaMegaman:
Was this a Leaverbuster ban or a Tribunal ban? Did you receive an email with a reform card?

Emergencies do happen, and that's why Leaverbuster won't bust you just for leaving one game. If you play regularly and only rarely need to abandon a game, you'll never get in trouble for it. On the other hand, if you habitually play League while you have an unignorable responsibility such as babysitting, the ban shouldn't come as a surprise.

Pretty much that :P

All I can suggest is that if you plan on playing a game, be sure that something like that can't happen xD