BROKEN Elo system thread!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vick

01-30-2013

Elo system so broken only solution I can think off is in my opinion:

-Make a new elo system.

-Make a meta check box, so nobody will break the meta = less trolls.

-Disable duo Queue , making a new account duo queuing to get to 2k elo is elo inflation.

-Make everyone start at 1200 and disable placement matches. This will also eliminate duo queue players that is abusing placement to get to 2k quickly

-Queue everyone based of their # of games played.

This system will change LoL the effect of the elo will see how many games are played instead being more competitive. This will reduce trolls , afkers , dc hackers , meta breakers , negative players .

Dsg19319

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick View Post
Elo system so broken only solution I can think off is in my opinion:

-Make a new elo system.

-Make a meta check box, so nobody will break the meta = less trolls.

-Disable duo Queue , making a new account duo queuing to get to 2k elo is elo inflation.

-Make everyone start at 1200 and disable placement matches. This will also eliminate duo queue players that is abusing placement to get to 2k quickly

-Queue everyone based of their # of games played.

This system will change LoL the effect of the elo will see how many games are played instead being more competitive. This will reduce trolls , afkers , dc hackers , meta breakers , negative players .

Yah the changes they are making to the system that will start when season 3 starts is a lie right? Come on man read up on something before you post : /

Jneu333

01-30-2013

Would this get riot more money?
Answer:no