Dropout system for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burasutsu

01-30-2013

The dropout system for ranked seriously needs to be reviewed. I am tired of having to dropout of games because I would rather save an hour of my time, instead of going into a game with summoners who are blatant trolls, to the point of stating that they were planning to feed, and gaining a loss for no reason of my own, and a decrease in Elo.

But no, it seems my fait is automatically decided, as If I stay I waste my time and Elo for the match, and if I leave to avoid the trolls I lose Elo and can't enter a ranked queue, for what is now stated as 30 mins.

Point is someone like myself, who whilst not being the greatest player of LoL, abides by the rules, and plays games through to the end with my best effort, usually ends up in the predicament due to no fault of their own, and it just isn't justified. It needs a change, which whilst I can't think of a way to do it myself, I'm sure can be done.

Senor Pro

01-31-2013

I Concur

evink

02-01-2013

Totally agree. In my opinion, there shouldn't be more severe punishments in dodging until Riot actually comes up with something that can punish trolls from the champion select.

BroQT

02-01-2013

Oh, they fixed that. You get less of a time penalty, now you get LP penalty. Meaning you drop lower in your division. MEANING YOU PLAY WITH MORE *******. GRATS LEAGUE.