adc question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

izuul

01-30-2013

normally when i play adc i do it with ashe and i usually build: long sword pots > vamp scepter> t2 boots> IE/BT depending on whats going on in lane > PH. my question is for ashe would it be better to build runaan's hurricane instead of phantom dancer? it costs less give more attack speed and the two other bolts that shoot out would help you farm more and let you slow more enemies in team fights since the two other bolts would apply frost shot. i can decide if it would be worth giving up the crit, ability to move through minions and champs, and movement speed that phantom dancer gives you just to have more team fight presence and farming power. what do you guys think?

TL:DR phantom dancer or runaans hurricane on ashe

izuul

01-30-2013

bump

Derpy the Derp

01-30-2013

Phantom

izuul

01-30-2013

the same question also appliess to vayne i guess with her silver arrow

CrocodileShark

01-30-2013

Phantom Dancer, Ashe is a very slow character and needs the movespeed. She can catch up to champions really easy with movespeed and run away the same. Shes too squishy to not have it.

I tried Hurricane when it first came out and yes it gives nice attack speed and CS, but dealing with champions should be the main focus. Chasing them down, and all the crit.