Low Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Malus

01-31-2013

No such thing as elo hell.. Pick up an adc or apc and carry to a win. You can only blame yourself for losses. Everyone gets trolls, it's not like Riot picks you out solely and gives you all the trolls. I've won 4v5's, it's all about playing really well and not being bad.. Ultimately, a good tip I can give is if your team is feeding, you don't help by adding to the death count. Stay alive with preferably 0 deaths and you're only helping your team by staying alive, farming, backdooring, whatever it takes. My first ranked game, Anivia went to dragon at level 1 and said I'm a dragon. She afk'd, we still won.

EDIT: Just to clear out the feeding thing. EVEN IF your mid lane goes 0/4 and feeds enemy ap carry to 4/0, you are as much to blame if that champion kills u and you go 0/4. Also if you pick up an ap champ, please learn how to roam and help other lanes. Ap carry is probably one of the easiest positions to carry and win if you are good. Your job is not to farm for 30 minutes but to help the team win in 20. If you jungle, then snowball the lane that has a champ that snowballs really well (google it, if you don't know which champs snowball). If you play top, make sure to farm, ward, and bring teleport if you want to gank bot/mid. Also, if you want to take their jungler out, you can ward their red buff and gank it whenever you see their jungler there. If you play support, keep up wards, call MIA for other lanes, keep your adc alive at ALL COSTS. If your adc is upset with you because he's 0/0 and you never make the right play for a kill, at least he doesn't have deaths. Really, the biggest cause of losing is being greedy or being pressured into diving when less deaths means greater chance to win.

Bl00g000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Malus View Post
~Snip~
you pretty much just summed up what i came here to say :3

Mich567

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
But I swear I would be diamond if my teammates weren't so bad!
You're that kind of guy who would say that sarcastically.
Are you being sarcastic?

adc

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
You're that kind of guy who would say that sarcastically.
Are you being sarcastic?
Obviously. I wouldn't put myself anywhere above high gold, given a strong team, and even that's a large stretch.

Hex 4 You

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Malus View Post
No such thing as elo hell.. Pick up an adc or apc and carry to a win. You can only blame yourself for losses. Everyone gets trolls, it's not like Riot picks you out solely and gives you all the trolls. I've won 4v5's, it's all about playing really well and not being bad.. Ultimately, a good tip I can give is if your team is feeding, you don't help by adding to the death count. Stay alive with preferably 0 deaths and you're only helping your team by staying alive, farming, backdooring, whatever it takes. My first ranked game, Anivia went to dragon at level 1 and said I'm a dragon. She afk'd, we still won.

EDIT: Just to clear out the feeding thing. EVEN IF your mid lane goes 0/4 and feeds enemy ap carry to 4/0, you are as much to blame if that champion kills u and you go 0/4. Also if you pick up an ap champ, please learn how to roam and help other lanes. Ap carry is probably one of the easiest positions to carry and win if you are good. Your job is not to farm for 30 minutes but to help the team win in 20. If you jungle, then snowball the lane that has a champ that snowballs really well (google it, if you don't know which champs snowball). If you play top, make sure to farm, ward, and bring teleport if you want to gank bot/mid. Also, if you want to take their jungler out, you can ward their red buff and gank it whenever you see their jungler there. If you play support, keep up wards, call MIA for other lanes, keep your adc alive at ALL COSTS. If your adc is upset with you because he's 0/0 and you never make the right play for a kill, at least he doesn't have deaths. Really, the biggest cause of losing is being greedy or being pressured into diving when less deaths means greater chance to win.

Thanks for the advice man

hippopotalicopt

01-31-2013

so true...

i season 2. i played 12 solo ranked games. lost 9games. 8 had AFK and DC in first 5 mins...... the rest of the team had totally no idea what they were doing.... normal players are somuch better...

Boagster

01-31-2013

If normal players are so much better, than why aren't you steamrolling your way up the Elo brackets? The enemy team is getting seeded from the same exact pool of players as your team. If you are good, then you are guaranteeing your team a good player, which cannot be said for the enemy team.

YOU are the only consistent element on your teams. You'll have good teams, you'll have bad teams. You'll play against good teams, you'll play against bad teams. Elo is measuring how you do in all those situations. By blaming your teammates, all you are doing is announcing that you aren't good enough to either pull an uncoordinated team together or to carry a team you cannot cooperate with yourself.

NefariousNomad

01-31-2013

I don't believe in elo hell. However , I do believe I am better than my elo.

YoungGoN4v5

01-31-2013

AD Bottom I have seen you play there is no way you are better than high silver man. You have some serious mechanical issues/exchanging issues that is limiting your ability to stomp.

adc

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin the Hurt View Post
AD Bottom I have seen you play there is no way you are better than high silver man. You have some serious mechanical issues/exchanging issues that is limiting your ability to stomp.
Mhmm. I'm trying to work on my exchanging, but overall I've heard nothing about my play except that.

Edit: Also, the context of the situation was that I had a strong team with me, rather than a team around my skill level :P.