Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rokMCplayer

01-31-2013

Quote:
Cardboardowl:
if your elo is 751 you are bad and the first step to getting good is to stop blaming trolls

This is exactly true and should not be taken personally. Your elo will increase if u focus purely on your own gameplay

noiradle3

01-31-2013

hd

Delete Teemo

01-31-2013

Quote:
Hex 4 You:
Really? Is that so hm? 1v1 me you butthurt ******

Youre calling HIM butthurt?

DeadFish

01-31-2013

there is many good players in elo hell cuz if u lost ur first 4 games in season 3 they will put u on 900 elo and it will be hard to go up again cuz like 40% of players in that elo are bad you will get tons of Geren/ Xin / yi players and ofc Teemo adc with nashor... but if you are smart you can get out but slowly

MM Vanilla

01-31-2013

dang i never got that low goodluck

MamLow

01-31-2013

Lol

Hex 4 You

01-31-2013

Quote:
Phizzwiggle3:
Youre calling HIM butthurt?

Yeah, problem?

HeartlessChibi

01-31-2013

Quote:
DeadFish87:
there is many good players in elo hell cuz if u lost ur first 4 games in season 3 they will put u on 900 elo and it will be hard to go up again cuz like 40% of players in that elo are bad you will get tons of Geren/ Xin / yi players and ofc Teemo adc with nashor... but if you are smart you can get out but slowly

bro i was at 1205 elo and from 900-1200 elo is where trolls like to get you and drop you to elo hell. I am currently at 975 elo becuase of trolls and afkers, its all about the luck of team mates when you go in solo/duo que ranked. I honestly don't get why people troll, all it does is ruin the game.

Vrykonik

01-31-2013

Why would anyone want to duo with someone who is obviously a blamer. Doesn't even take personal responsibility for his ELO, so how can you expect him to help you climb? This person will just drag anyone he plays with down.

Darth Malus

01-31-2013

No such thing as elo hell.. Pick up an adc or apc and carry to a win. You can only blame yourself for losses. Everyone gets trolls, it's not like Riot picks you out solely and gives you all the trolls. I've won 4v5's, it's all about playing really well and not being bad.. Ultimately, a good tip I can give is if your team is feeding, you don't help by adding to the death count. Stay alive with preferably 0 deaths and you're only helping your team by staying alive, farming, backdooring, whatever it takes. My first ranked game, Anivia went to dragon at level 1 and said I'm a dragon. She afk'd, we still won.

EDIT: Just to clear out the feeding thing. EVEN IF your mid lane goes 0/4 and feeds enemy ap carry to 4/0, you are as much to blame if that champion kills u and you go 0/4. Also if you pick up an ap champ, please learn how to roam and help other lanes. Ap carry is probably one of the easiest positions to carry and win if you are good. Your job is not to farm for 30 minutes but to help the team win in 20. If you jungle, then snowball the lane that has a champ that snowballs really well (google it, if you don't know which champs snowball). If you play top, make sure to farm, ward, and bring teleport if you want to gank bot/mid. Also, if you want to take their jungler out, you can ward their red buff and gank it whenever you see their jungler there. If you play support, keep up wards, call MIA for other lanes, keep your adc alive at ALL COSTS. If your adc is upset with you because he's 0/0 and you never make the right play for a kill, at least he doesn't have deaths. Really, the biggest cause of losing is being greedy or being pressured into diving when less deaths means greater chance to win.