Low Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyrustorz

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
if your elo is 751 you are bad and the first step to getting good is to stop blaming trolls

You only say that to validate your own elo as an achievment when really teammates are luck of the draw.

rokMCplayer

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
if your elo is 751 you are bad and the first step to getting good is to stop blaming trolls
This is exactly true and should not be taken personally. Your elo will increase if u focus purely on your own gameplay

noiradle3

01-31-2013

hd

Delete Teemo

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex 4 You View Post
Really? Is that so hm? 1v1 me you butthurt ******
Youre calling HIM butthurt?

DeadFish87

01-31-2013

there is many good players in elo hell cuz if u lost ur first 4 games in season 3 they will put u on 900 elo and it will be hard to go up again cuz like 40% of players in that elo are bad you will get tons of Geren/ Xin / yi players and ofc Teemo adc with nashor... but if you are smart you can get out but slowly

MM Vanilla

01-31-2013

dang i never got that low goodluck

MamLow

01-31-2013

Lol

Hex 4 You

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phizzwiggle3 View Post
Youre calling HIM butthurt?
Yeah, problem?

HeartlessChibi

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
there is many good players in elo hell cuz if u lost ur first 4 games in season 3 they will put u on 900 elo and it will be hard to go up again cuz like 40% of players in that elo are bad you will get tons of Geren/ Xin / yi players and ofc Teemo adc with nashor... but if you are smart you can get out but slowly
bro i was at 1205 elo and from 900-1200 elo is where trolls like to get you and drop you to elo hell. I am currently at 975 elo becuase of trolls and afkers, its all about the luck of team mates when you go in solo/duo que ranked. I honestly don't get why people troll, all it does is ruin the game.

Vrykonik

01-31-2013

Why would anyone want to duo with someone who is obviously a blamer. Doesn't even take personal responsibility for his ELO, so how can you expect him to help you climb? This person will just drag anyone he plays with down.