The game in french for the Canadians ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elleizar

01-30-2013

Hello everyone! Sorry in advance if I do not post in the right section, but I wanted to share a gambling problem that I have, but not a problem like the others.

In fact, I live in the province of Quebec, in Canada. So, to play, I play in servers in North America, to play with my friends. But, the language I speak is French, so I find it hard to understand how certain spells work.

So my question is: is it possible to play in French with a server in North America?
And if not, would it be possible to implement it for players who live in my part of the country?

HonorableGeneral

01-30-2013

North America is primarily an English server.

If you wish to play with French players, creating an EU West account would be advisable, as the EU West server features several languages - English, French, German, etc.

The NA server, due to the majority of its player base speaking English, will remain an English server. The same problem occurred with Spanish-speaking groups wanting their own server. When enough of them formed a player base, Riot opened a dedicated Brazilian server on LoL to accommodate them.

Unfortunately, your fellow French players are few and far-between in NA, and so you probably won't get your own server. Sorry.

Elleizar

01-31-2013

I don't wan't a server ^^ just the language on the server selection, in EU West, they can choose their own language

Bottes Phoque

01-31-2013

Oui tu peux, tu devras toutefois desintaller ta version actuelle et reinstaller la version francaise. J'ai plusieurs amis qui jouent avec le client francais.