Ranked Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Weirdo

01-30-2013

I love all modes of LoL and I play dominion the least of all of them but it is still really fun. I was wondering if they were going to make ranked dominion and If they did I would probably play it WAY more.

AldrickExGladius

01-30-2013

We know nothing about it, not even a "Soon(tm)" as the only Red that posts in the Dominion forums is Nome, and he's doing all he can to promote this mode.

Rawth XI

01-30-2013

The game's balanced around classic, not Dom. All the big name tourneys are for classic. That's where all the effort and time and money are being funneled, all around.

So right now, doesn't feel like a priority to create ranked for Dom. I mean, balancing Dom seems like hell. And speaking of hell, no one even plays the draft version anymore because the wait times are ludicrous.

Anyway, enjoy it for what it is... a faster, more visceral, much less balanced LoL game.

Banker

01-31-2013

It needs to be ranked.

kavi

02-01-2013

Who cares if it's less balanced? That doesn't stop people from playing competitively, and it doesn't stop good players from winning consistently. It doesn't even stop people from playing Twisted Treeline (amazingly).

A great competitive scene nourishes a great casual scene. It's because of people like Sauron and Zimike that I keep playing Dominion. Give them (dare I say us?) a chance to prove their worth in shiny numbers. They've put their time and money into Dominion, and they deserve it.

Ranked Dominion will highlight a few vulnerabilities of the mode - but this will be mightily outweighed by those who love the mode no matter what and simply want to play an awesome game competitively.

War Zone 18

02-01-2013

Yeah It needs to be ranked. i love dominion more then Normal .

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

imo they are gunna completely overhaul dom like they did TT. it's why we never hear anything.

Xavderion

02-01-2013

The fact that there will be no ranked Dominion in S3 really disappointed me. I don't want to wait another year 'til I can finally ban the most op champs and make Dominion more enjoyable. I'm off to other games, see you next season.

dazzel

02-01-2013

Just came to check in, I gave up waiting on ranked dominion in may of 2012 and left. I have been checking in every few months, and just wanted to say, WTF where is ranked dominion!?!

Soren Kaleth

02-01-2013

It's not happening. I've been playing other modes now just to pass the time, but I don't think I'll be playing league much anymore. SR is just too damn boring and TT is just well not that fun sooo oh well. Another game time. Any suggestions?