Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champ Select] [Major] Having " Lag " in champion select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozenepic

01-30-2013

I've been having this really annoying lag like bug where in champion select, it would just stop randomly in some point in champ select for around 25 to 50 seconds (a prediction ), no champions being selected, and if the countdown comes down to 0, it stays there. Then 11 sec or so later, the chat is stormed with things the other players said probably during the whole time, and the biggest problem is that I can't pick a champ, for example I 'm right about to get to the point where i'm about to select my champ, it would freeze in time or something and not allow me to do anything. It's really annoying and forces me to dodge games, I just don't want to have a game where I called or have to jungle with a random'd Xerath.

EDIT: Also, my normal ping is 60 - 100. Pretty normal for this, if lag has anything to do with this.
TL;DR Champ select freezes, while I can't do anything, not even picking my champ and getting me a random'd champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Google

01-30-2013

Yes there have been massive lag spikes but have you checked to see if other people in your house are streaming/downloading for some people with low connection speeds such at 1mb/s.Opening up a YouTube stream can cause your lag to dramatically increase.

-Best of luck, Google