Message to Dev's on how to fix Duo/Solo Que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecco the Dolphin

01-30-2013

I'm not going to whine about the match making system or the true skill, you guys seem to be doing fine on that. One of the things I think many people dislike about Solo/Duo que is the inability to know what roll you will be playing...so I propose to change the interface so when you que into Duo or Solo que you put a checkbox in the roll you want to play and it matches you with players to make a party of people who are running the roll...aka one adc one jungle one mid. This allows people to play the rolls they are comfortable with in ranked and what they want to be known for and will greatly decrease the arguing in the champion select. Take a note from WoW when they made the party system select your roll before quing to make sure every dungeon had a healer tank and 3 dps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightwhite3

01-30-2013

WoW's role queue system is a great example of what League should have. If this game is an E-sport then it should be treated like a real sport where you practice and master only one role so you can do well. There's nothing I hate more than getting stuck with a role im not good at.