Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are Yorick and Trundle lost in the past...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethBlack

01-30-2013

No one really uses them,and I don't really know why,they're both great champs,I use both of them,but I've don't see anyone besides me playing them...

adc

01-30-2013

Trundle is, but Yorick isn't.

asmit10z

01-30-2013

Most yoricks i've faced so far have absolutely destroyed my team. I don't think he's going anywhere, atleast not in normal games. I've yet to see a trundle though.

Yiff friendly

01-30-2013

Trundle is a situational pick. I only really choose him if the enemy team looks as though they are going to run a single tank team comp. (Draft mode.) He is very strong when this is the case and lately single tank is more popular that anything else. Normally they were either have a tanky jungler and carry assassin/bruiser top (Kha, Elise, ect.) and a squishy support, (Sona, Soraka, Lulu.) So it seems to work out nicely as Trundle can still turn those massive moving damage sponges into little more than a teemo with a wormogs in team fights.

Agent Pwnage

01-30-2013

na pulsefire ezreal and jayce are in the future