My first warning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShanghaiLotus

01-30-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6163903/
Was it worth it? Yes. Do I regret it? No. Am I going to change because of it? No. However, I already changed before I got the e-mail, but my flaming in these reports are unacceptable. Excessively cursing and being a toxic player only made my team do worse, but if you look at game 2 from recent games, it wasn't even near being toxic. However, overall, I did do a bad thing as a member of the League community.

meadow

01-30-2013

Well as long as you've learnt from it, a warning is nothing more than an educational reminder of the Summoners Code.

Interceptor09

01-30-2013

sorry you take this game so seriously that you get that upset. you'll eventually be permabanned, until then you will just keep contributing to the decay of this community.

Eunson

01-30-2013

I love how you're telling others how bad they are when ur score is almost identical lol.

LARK INC

01-30-2013

Not every game reported on you counts against you, you could have 5 games reported on and if you're toxic in one of them I would punish. It's not the quantity of the infractions it's the infractions themselves. Lesson learned, if you only steal once in your life, it's still robbery. Don't do it.