Support looking for SERIOUSLY Competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arc Catbug

01-30-2013

Look. I've been looking for weeks. But i'm not about to give up.

I am a support main, I play Leona, Thresh, Lulu, Sona, Nunu, and can play the rest of them as well.

*************NOTE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADC AT THE SAME TIME, PLEASE TELL ME. I HAVE A DUO PARTNER****************

Bronze D2 at the moment, Pushing silver this week. I can compete at the gold level.

I'm trying to find a team with a few qualities:

Have the drive and the understanding of the game to go competitive.
Have calm and collected group demeanor on skype/RC/ whatever you use.
Are 18+
Are looking for daily active members for constant practice and plans on things like Go4Lol and other competitive areas or scrims.
Have a good group of people that aren't screamers or ragers and are respectful and professional.
Have good leadership who are actively looking for opportunities and can manage a team of five guys and help them get better when necessary.
Have PLAY CALLERS. I cannot stress how important this job is for someone on the team to do. I can call plays and engagements for bot lane, but I'm not that good at coordinating all five.
And lastly, are willing to give me a shot. I've been passed over for people with better elo or because they have a duo partner or something a few times now, and there are times that I know I can do better, and I will.

I WILL work hard for you, I take criticism to heart and am always trying to improve my game. I am friendly, I don't get mad, I have a great attitude towards the game and will never misrepresent a group.

THIS BEING SAID. I do reserve the right to go with whatever team I think is the best fit for me, I want to get in a bunch of games with your team, see if its right for me, and if it works, let's get down to work.

If you have ANY questions at all, message me here, or add me in game and lets chat.

IGN is Downf411

arc Catbug

01-30-2013

bump

Omniclad

01-30-2013

Hello, the Support and Mid for my team just left today because they realized they could not consistantly make the scheduled practice times. Please read over the following link, and accept my in-game request ONLY if you can comply with everything. We will be practicing tonight. Thank you.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...eternal+gaming

arc Catbug

01-30-2013

Saw your post Omni, gonna add you after this.

arc Catbug

01-30-2013

bump

arc Catbug

01-30-2013

bump

arc Catbug

01-30-2013

bump

arc Catbug

01-31-2013

bump

arc Catbug

01-31-2013

bump

Shaun101

01-31-2013

Im and adc looking for a team but i understand i may have to grind my solo que elo up im 1330 top but have fallen duo to bad team comps and horrid supports i know i can climb but im after a good support to seriously climb the ladder. I guess we could get some synergy together and climb the ladder together and then we may be able to find a good team? hit me up in game if you are keen.