Ask Brand (And Kegan I Guess.)

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Köggy

01-30-2013

Kog'maw trots into the chamber curiously.

"Brand! ..

Uhm. Kegan?

Hello! Is Koggles!

Brand! Brand! What does Brand to once Brand ...burns everything? Brand always goes on about 'cleansing the world'. What does Brand do after that?"

AskTheVengeance

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ásk Ryze View Post
Ryze enters Brand's chamber and bows slightly. "Greetings, Brand, Kegan. I have two questions: First, Kegan, did you have any magical aptitude before you were possessed, and second, Brand, what is the source of your flames?"
Kegan, answer the mage.

-----------------------------------------------
Well, no I did not. The only skills I possesed were very good navigation and an exceptional ability to sneak and steal. Made me good at what I did.
-----------------------------------------------

As for my magic, Thornmage... It is that of pure elemental energy. I do not know where it is I came from, only the higher elementals know that. All I know is my purpose: cleanse this world with fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Köggy View Post
Kog'maw trots into the chamber curiously.

"Brand! ..

Uhm. Kegan?

Hello! Is Koggles!

Brand! Brand! What does Brand to once Brand ...burns everything? Brand always goes on about 'cleansing the world'. What does Brand do after that?"
Ah...Kog'Maw. I have done this before on many worlds on many dimensional planes. After destruction, I leave. I let nature take its course. The world eventually grows out of the ashes. The old, corrupt life is gone, and the new life rises. I do not do this for that reason: I simply enjoy to watch the worlds burn, but I suppose there is some twisted nobility in what I do for every world I am sent to.

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

((Bump))

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
Me, I like something I can drink or burn things to. Metal is enjoyable. I listen to your band. As for Kegan, whadda you think, Kegan?

*A moment of silence, and then the Kegan inside speaks*

----------------------
When I was a seafarer, I enjoyed a good bit of jazz or shanties. Odd mixture, but it appeals to me.
----------------------

*Brand pulls out a drink from an Institute-provided cooler put there to pacify him somewhat.*

Well, that's his answer. You thirsty? I heard about your little incident at the New Year's Party. I suppose you can not handle your drinks. I've got cranberry soda for when Kegan says I shouldn't be drinking.

*he laughs darkly*
♪You heard of that too?♪ Sona asked, silently chuckling, ♪Well to be honest I had no clue the drink was alcoholic, and I had like 5 or 6 cups.♪

Sona nodded her head, ♪Something sweet would be perfect right now.♪

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪You heard of that too?♪ Sona asked, silently chuckling, ♪Well to be honest I had no clue the drink was alcoholic, and I had like 5 or 6 cups.♪

Sona nodded her head, ♪Something sweet would be perfect right now.♪
*He slides a cranberry soda across the desk, taking a sip of his own Graggy*

Of course I did. One of the most reserved or polite champs in Valoran getting hammered at a New Year's Party?

*he points to a small stack of newspapers across the room*

Media had a field day. Heheh

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
*He slides a cranberry soda across the desk, taking a sip of his own Graggy*

Of course I did. One of the most reserved or polite champs in Valoran getting hammered at a New Year's Party?

*he points to a small stack of newspapers across the room*

Media had a field day. Heheh
♪Oh don't remind me,♪ Sona remarked, opening her soda, ♪Even when a robot Lulu comes running through I'm still the headline.♪

Sona took a sip of the soda, smiling a bit, ♪So Brand, I come to understand your goals are to 'purify' the world. How do you plan to do that?♪

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

Quote:
♪Oh don't remind me,♪ Sona remarked, opening her soda, ♪Even when a robot Lulu comes running through I'm still the headline.♪

Sona took a sip of the soda, smiling a bit, ♪So Brand, I come to understand your goals are to 'purify' the world. How do you plan to do that?♪
Well, I believe no one is surprised by Lulu's antics anymore. You on the other hand...

*he chuckles*

Ah yes, that Void creature asked me about this earlier. Quite simply, I burn the world to ashes. New life eventually takes hold, replacing the old and corrupt. It is honorable in some way, I suppose. But I just enjoy burning things.

*He takes a long sip of his Graggy*

But I suppose I am not doing anything until this League lets me off my chain.

Ask the String

01-31-2013

Quote:
Well, I believe no one is surprised by Lulu's antics anymore. You on the other hand...

*he chuckles*

Ah yes, that Void creature asked me about this earlier. Quite simply, I burn the world to ashes. New life eventually takes hold, replacing the old and corrupt. It is honorable in some way, I suppose. But I just enjoy burning things.

*He takes a long sip of his Graggy*

But I suppose I am not doing anything until this League lets me off my chain.
♪Man, with you, those from the void, the Shadow Isles...it's a wonder this world is even still around,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Seems like everyone wants to consume or destroy it in one way or another. Still...what is wrong with the world right now? I mean, sure we had a few rune wars, and not everyone gets along, but it's getting so much better. Especially since the League was formed.♪

While playing out her response, Sona took another sip of her soda, enjoying how sweet it was.

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

Quote:
♪Man, with you, those from the void, the Shadow Isles...it's a wonder this world is even still around,♪ Sona remarked, ♪Seems like everyone wants to consume or destroy it in one way or another. Still...what is wrong with the world right now? I mean, sure we had a few rune wars, and not everyone gets along, but it's getting so much better. Especially since the League was formed.♪

While playing out her response, Sona took another sip of her soda, enjoying how sweet it was.
Just taking orders. The powers that be tell me what to do. I just happen to enjoy doing it.
As for the Void and the Shadow Isles. I see the Shadow Isles as a bigger threat at present. I have seen this..Terror, Prophet, Reaver, and more from the void. At the moment they seem to be all talk. I will believe them when I see an army of bugs pouring out of a black hole. Enjoyin the soda?

*He grabs himself another Graggy and pops the top*

Ask the String

02-01-2013

Quote:
Just taking orders. The powers that be tell me what to do. I just happen to enjoy doing it.
As for the Void and the Shadow Isles. I see the Shadow Isles as a bigger threat at present. I have seen this..Terror, Prophet, Reaver, and more from the void. At the moment they seem to be all talk. I will believe them when I see an army of bugs pouring out of a black hole. Enjoyin the soda?

*He grabs himself another Graggy and pops the top*
Sona looked down at her soda, ♪Yea, it's good. Very sweet.♪ She took another sip, brightening up her tunes as she did so slightly.

♪So what do you do around here?♪ Sona asked, ♪I doubt the summoners let you leave often.♪

123456 ... 12