Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Brand (And Kegan I Guess.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

01-30-2013

((Hey guys! Wish me luck RPing as this champion. I do RP one other champ so I am not a complete noob at this. Have fun!))

*In a special chamber in the Institute of War, Brand is sitting in a fireproofed chair at an equally fireproof desk. He speaks in a smoky voice, which contains a hint of annoyance*

Apparently, I, Brand, am not enough company for Kegan Rhode, this poor fool who's body I have possesed. So he suggested I start one of these..eh...Ask Columns. So. Feel free to ask me a question, but do not aggravate me. You will find most everything is flammable. Oh..and I guess ask Kegan something too. I will consult his conscious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

01-30-2013

What was Kegan's Breakfast of champions before you possessed him?

((all the edits))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Shiek:
What was Kegan's Breakfast of champions before you possessed him?

((all the edits))



((Yeah. I kinda like to get the general point of my post, then I edit to fix my wording, punctuation, etc.))

Just a moment, summoner.

*Brand is silent for a moment, and then speaks again.*

I suppose you mean a breakfast of normal people, as he was not a champion before I came along. Heheh. Regardless, I am informed that he liked fresh-caught fish and some stolen bread, with the occasional glass of orange juice. Pirate's meal, I suppose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Sona glides into Brand's chamber on a pleasant tune. She approaches the Burning Vengeance slowly, keeping her distance.

♪Greetings Brand...and Kegen,♪ Her melodies play out, ♪How has the League been treating you lately?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona glides into Brand's chamber on a pleasant tune. She approaches the Burning Vengeance slowly, keeping her distance.

♪Greetings Brand...and Kegen,♪ Her melodies play out, ♪How has the League been treating you lately?♪


*Brand looks at Sona, at her flammable dress in particular, then Kegan talks him out of it. He gruffs and stands up to acknowledge her.*

I can not complain, Maven. Although they aren't letting me burn anything to a cinder in this room.

*He gestures around the room*

Not even a blade of grass!

*Kegan takes over for a brief second*
---------------------------------
Thank the gods...
---------------------------------
SHUT UP, KEGAN!

Anyway, I suppose I can entertain myself on the fields. How about yourself, Maven?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
*Brand looks at Sona, at her flammable dress in particular, then Kegan talks him out of it. He gruffs and stands up to acknowledge her.*

I can not complain, Maven. Although they aren't letting me burn anything to a cinder in this room.

*He gestures around the room*

Not even a blade of grass!

*Kegan takes over for a brief second*
---------------------------------
Thank the gods...
---------------------------------
SHUT UP, KEGAN!

Anyway, I suppose I can entertain myself on the fields. How about yourself, Maven?


♪I've been doing quite well, actually,♪ Sona replied, ♪You aren't terribly busy right now, are you?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪I've been doing quite well, actually,♪ Sona replied, ♪You aren't terribly busy right now, are you?♪


Not particularly.

*He says, sitting back down and kicking back in his chair, feet resting on the desk*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
Not particularly.

*He says, sitting back down and kicking back in his chair, feet resting on the desk*


♪Perfect,♪ Sona replied, finding the nearest seat to sit down in, ♪Alright so if you would not mind, I'd like to try to understand you and Kegan a bit better. So...what musical styles do you both seem to enjoy the most?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
♪Perfect,♪ Sona replied, finding the nearest seat to sit down in, ♪Alright so if you would not mind, I'd like to try to understand you and Kegan a bit better. So...what musical styles do you both seem to enjoy the most?♪


Me, I like something I can drink or burn things to. Metal is enjoyable. I listen to your band. As for Kegan, whadda you think, Kegan?

*A moment of silence, and then the Kegan inside speaks*

----------------------
When I was a seafarer, I enjoyed a good bit of jazz or shanties. Odd mixture, but it appeals to me.
----------------------

*Brand pulls out a drink from an Institute-provided cooler put there to pacify him somewhat.*

Well, that's his answer. You thirsty? I heard about your little incident at the New Year's Party. I suppose you can not handle your drinks. I've got cranberry soda for when Kegan says I shouldn't be drinking.

*he laughs darkly*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Ryze enters Brand's chamber and bows slightly. "Greetings, Brand, Kegan. I have two questions: First, Kegan, did you have any magical aptitude before you were possessed, and second, Brand, what is the source of your flames?"