Ask Brand (And Kegan I Guess.)

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

01-30-2013

((Hey guys! Wish me luck RPing as this champion. I do RP one other champ so I am not a complete noob at this. Have fun!))

*In a special chamber in the Institute of War, Brand is sitting in a fireproofed chair at an equally fireproof desk. He speaks in a smoky voice, which contains a hint of annoyance*

Apparently, I, Brand, am not enough company for Kegan Rhode, this poor fool who's body I have possesed. So he suggested I start one of these..eh...Ask Columns. So. Feel free to ask me a question, but do not aggravate me. You will find most everything is flammable. Oh..and I guess ask Kegan something too. I will consult his conscious.

Colonel qt

01-30-2013

What was Kegan's Breakfast of champions before you possessed him?

((all the edits))

AskTheVengeance

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
What was Kegan's Breakfast of champions before you possessed him?

((all the edits))

((Yeah. I kinda like to get the general point of my post, then I edit to fix my wording, punctuation, etc.))

Just a moment, summoner.

*Brand is silent for a moment, and then speaks again.*

I suppose you mean a breakfast of normal people, as he was not a champion before I came along. Heheh. Regardless, I am informed that he liked fresh-caught fish and some stolen bread, with the occasional glass of orange juice. Pirate's meal, I suppose.

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Sona glides into Brand's chamber on a pleasant tune. She approaches the Burning Vengeance slowly, keeping her distance.

♪Greetings Brand...and Kegen,♪ Her melodies play out, ♪How has the League been treating you lately?♪

AskTheVengeance

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona glides into Brand's chamber on a pleasant tune. She approaches the Burning Vengeance slowly, keeping her distance.

♪Greetings Brand...and Kegen,♪ Her melodies play out, ♪How has the League been treating you lately?♪
*Brand looks at Sona, at her flammable dress in particular, then Kegan talks him out of it. He gruffs and stands up to acknowledge her.*

I can not complain, Maven. Although they aren't letting me burn anything to a cinder in this room.

*He gestures around the room*

Not even a blade of grass!

*Kegan takes over for a brief second*
---------------------------------
Thank the gods...
SHUT UP, KEGAN!

Anyway, I suppose I can entertain myself on the fields. How about yourself, Maven?

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*Brand looks at Sona, at her flammable dress in particular, then Kegan talks him out of it. He gruffs and stands up to acknowledge her.*

I can not complain, Maven. Although they aren't letting me burn anything to a cinder in this room.

*He gestures around the room*

Not even a blade of grass!

*Kegan takes over for a brief second*
Thank the gods...
SHUT UP, KEGAN!

Anyway, I suppose I can entertain myself on the fields. How about yourself, Maven?
♪I've been doing quite well, actually,♪ Sona replied, ♪You aren't terribly busy right now, are you?♪

AskTheVengeance

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪I've been doing quite well, actually,♪ Sona replied, ♪You aren't terribly busy right now, are you?♪
Not particularly.

*He says, sitting back down and kicking back in his chair, feet resting on the desk*

Ask the String

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
Not particularly.

*He says, sitting back down and kicking back in his chair, feet resting on the desk*
♪Perfect,♪ Sona replied, finding the nearest seat to sit down in, ♪Alright so if you would not mind, I'd like to try to understand you and Kegan a bit better. So...what musical styles do you both seem to enjoy the most?♪

AskTheVengeance

01-30-2013

Quote:
♪Perfect,♪ Sona replied, finding the nearest seat to sit down in, ♪Alright so if you would not mind, I'd like to try to understand you and Kegan a bit better. So...what musical styles do you both seem to enjoy the most?♪
Me, I like something I can drink or burn things to. Metal is enjoyable. I listen to your band. As for Kegan, whadda you think, Kegan?

*A moment of silence, and then the Kegan inside speaks*

----------------------
When I was a seafarer, I enjoyed a good bit of jazz or shanties. Odd mixture, but it appeals to me.
----------------------

*Brand pulls out a drink from an Institute-provided cooler put there to pacify him somewhat.*

Well, that's his answer. You thirsty? I heard about your little incident at the New Year's Party. I suppose you can not handle your drinks. I've got cranberry soda for when Kegan says I shouldn't be drinking.

*he laughs darkly*

Ásk Ryze

01-30-2013

Ryze enters Brand's chamber and bows slightly. "Greetings, Brand, Kegan. I have two questions: First, Kegan, did you have any magical aptitude before you were possessed, and second, Brand, what is the source of your flames?"

1234511 ... 12