Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tips for playing against Rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aegonix

01-30-2013

Hey all,

I was playing last night, as Riven vs Rumble. Long story short, I got rocked. Rumble never killed me, but out farmed me by 30+ cs. I never see him, so I have no idea how to actually play against him.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Zeraphicus

01-30-2013

Rumble used to be my main. As riven you need to save your harass till he overheats or while his flamespitter is on CD. Also xin Zhao HARD counters him. Can't even get in lane. Rivens HP regen hurt her against rumble as its a sustain war, rumble pokes and whittles then goes all in. Just watch for when he turns red and go all in then back before the heat is all gone. Hope this helps.

WildFaker

01-30-2013

Pick Teemo. GG

LoudFootSteps

01-30-2013

Rumble actually has a hard time csing in lane (unless you are really good, csing as Rumble is really difficult). As Riven you will probably have a higher level 2-3 damage output, so attempt to zone him there. After his Flamespitter hits level 2 (when he hits level 4) he starts to do some good damage, so if he has it active and his is trying to hurt you use Valor for the shield and stun him. Not much he can do versus a Riven IMO. I have had Rumble since I was summoner level 15 and I have a lot of experience as him.