Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Foreigners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evil Reptar

01-30-2013

Why. Just why are there so many of them in the NA server? Its impossible to communicate with people who don't speak english. There needs to be a IP restriction because it's getting old.

Elsabet

01-30-2013

OP reported for Forum Name? Wtf...

Evil Reptar

01-30-2013

Been my summoner name since the game opened. Man you don't belong on the internet if it offends you.

Redamntion

01-30-2013

Quote:
ImNotaBlacky:
Been my summoner name since the game opened. Man you don't belong on the internet if it offends you.

Yes, because racism is ok on the internet. Didn't you know?

Evil Reptar

01-30-2013

Racism? Im clearly stating im not black. So calling your self whiteboi isn't racist. Man the forums are full of care bears. Stay on topic kids.

Voyles

01-30-2013

Quote:
ImNotaBlacky:
Racism? Im clearly stating im not black. So calling your self whiteboi isn't racist. Man the forums are full of care bears. Stay on topic kids.

I think they have a point. You do come off as a Xenophobe with your topic and your name.

Elsabet

01-30-2013

What frustrates me is that more LoLers aren't fed up with/sickened by the sentiment and attitude of the OP and other bigot trolls so often spamming hatred in game. Is racial/ethnic/cultural/gender tolerance not part of the Summoner's Code? Not really. Not even in the "Facilitate Civil Discussion" section.

Riot dropping the ball.
Community dropping the ball.