2350 ELO S2 (2k current) player offering lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavrae

02-15-2013

I like the sound of this service. I will probably be back soon for a signup. How do you feel about coaching a Support + Jungle duo that are preparing for their first run at ranked? (not sure if you want a certain level of competence or rating beforehand or not)

Wifom

02-15-2013

I'm interested! Are you free next week?

Starr

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifom View Post
I'm interested! Are you free next week?
Yeah, please contact me through skype or in-game client ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavrae View Post
I like the sound of this service. I will probably be back soon for a signup. How do you feel about coaching a Support + Jungle duo that are preparing for their first run at ranked? (not sure if you want a certain level of competence or rating beforehand or not)
That'd be great, duos are really fun to coach! Also support+jungle is an interesting duo that believe it or not can have great success! I don't require any rating, or even level. Just come in wanting to learn and we'll have the best experience

Starr

02-16-2013

bump

Epic Merlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I won't have any money for a week, but, are you good at mid? And good at last hitting in mid lane?

Starr

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Merlin View Post
I won't have any money for a week, but, are you good at mid? And good at last hitting in mid lane?
Mhm! We can schedule ahead of time of course (It's preferred) you can add me in-game or add my skype to have a detailed discussion if I can help you

Starr

02-18-2013

bump!

Starr

04-03-2013

After a vacation and a bad case of the flu, I'm back and starting my services back up as well. I'm free up until Saturday ^^.

Starr

04-04-2013

bump

Starr

04-05-2013

bump