On hit or AP Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VictoriousPika

04-10-2013

Which do you think is better? I used to be an AP believer, but his shrooms were hit pretty hard. Also, on hit only 3 requires relatively cheap items to be scary. (Phage, Berserker's Greaves, and Malady)

I'm ignoring AD Teemo and Tankmo.

Tarabull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

Personally, I like the on hit better. You can pick up a Frozen Mallet, Atmas impaler, wit's end, and you become incredibly tanky, then you just build w/e else you need for flavor. In a dmg build I would be likely to pick up a hurricane and a Blade of the Ruined King. I do love this teemo, but he does lack damage in comparison to AP teemo. This teemo build is specifically for brawling really.

Ap Teemo is better suited to teams that are willing to work with you. Set up those shrooms and dragon and tell your team to force a fight so the other team walks into your traps.

Lethadind

04-11-2013

Depends on if you need to shred a bunch of bruisers, or grab yourself a squishy. AP Teemo with Lich Bane is hilarious for squishies, and melts them in like two seconds. AS/OH Teemo does a ton of sustained damage to high-resistance champions like tanks and bruisers though. So it depends on their builds/composition.

VictoriousPika

04-11-2013

I'm definitely finding that I have better luck dealing with bruisers and tanks as on hit teemo.

Also, I don't seem to have any problems eating up ADCs, because after I blind and gain the upper hand, most make the mistake of trying to run.