Another detterent for trolls : REPLAYS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunLeviathan

01-30-2013

I can't believe there is no replays in this game. What an awesome weapon of mass destruction against trolls and smurfs a replay system would be. no confusion as to who did what its recorded.

btw misspelled deterrent. apologies.

Exploding Barrel

01-30-2013

I'd bet money it's a work in progress. Like spectator mode, it's apparently difficult to add because this was originally designed as a modest, free to play game which unexpectedly blew up and became super popular. It takes adding a lot of new tech to get things like spectator and replay mode up and running.

That said, I'll be shocked if we don't see this happen in 2013.

Enterti

01-30-2013

It would work really really well, unfortunately the time commitment required to do so would be unbearable for most of us.

SunLeviathan

01-30-2013

actually the point of a deterrent is to make sure they don't troll in the 1st place. verbal abuse negative attitude, are fairly easy to judge; maybe a bit time consuming if they spam.

replays would be for the smurfs/trolls...the replay system's very existence would deter most ppl. and for those that cant take a hint....u send it directly to riot. and hopefully they ban ALL their accounts. a bit harsh but i'm sick of them.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-30-2013

Wait... a deterrent against smurfs? What's that supposed to mean?

Desperado Dave

01-30-2013

This is a great suggestion I second it. When replaying the game it becomes quite clear who is trolling. The chat system makes it simple for trolls to aggro a player into raging and an undeserving ban.