Finding what items are available on which maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MotherOfMayhem

01-30-2013

With the addition and changing of so many items, I am finding it a little more difficult to find what I want in-game. So I went to the leagueoflegends.com/items page to study them. Unfortunately, the main thing I needed to know is what items are available on which map, and not on others. For example, I nearly always put a thornmail on Rammus, but it's not available in Twisted Treeline, and when teammates are waiting for you to get back into the fight is not a good time to be searching for a substitute. Would it be possible, on the website, to tell us what is available where? Maybe put up individual map categories, so people can see what is available on each map, that might not be available on another. Also, it would be helpful if those items that are only available for one champion, were so labeled. People who have played awhile know those things, but new players don't. Thanks for a great gaming experience. Will check back for updates to the website.

67chrome

01-30-2013

Look at LoL wiki, all the items are divided by map there.

LoL wiki generally has more information that this site as well, and tends to list the various quirks of items and abilities too.

MotherOfMayhem

01-30-2013

Thank you. LoL Wiki has what I was looking for. The information is much appreciated.