A subscription based ranked league system could fix the broken free one.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunLeviathan View Post
than i shall try draft.

i did not feel like you were insulting me .i just felt it could be misunderstood and preempted. i played many online games and always cordially helped new players. i remember what it was like being new; unlike some in the community.

and i play random in sc2
Allright, best of luck to you

My apologies if I was unclear. I try my best to do the same.

Nice, how did you enjoy the game when you hit the wall of MMM plats? I ended up feeling so annoyed I quit the game.

Minos157

01-30-2013

Pay in systems get rid of trolls? No, if that were the case there would be no trolls in games like WoW or SC etc.

A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll and even if we get no rolls we will still have trolls.

SunLeviathan

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Allright, best of luck to you

My apologies if I was unclear. I try my best to do the same.

Nice, how did you enjoy the game when you hit the wall of MMM plats? I ended up feeling so annoyed I quit the game.
im afraid i never rly did get stuck at the marines marauder medivacs. for the record i was lower gold player played against platinum players on occasion not all the time ( my have been confusing in the original form). and i stopped playing a while ago. going back to it when heart of the swarm comes back hopefully ill get platinum then.

SunLeviathan

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minos157 View Post
Pay in systems get rid of trolls? No, if that were the case there would be no trolls in games like WoW or SC etc.

A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll and even if we get no rolls we will still have trolls.
I played world of warcraft. met some trolls, SOME. maybe one or 2. and starcraft is not a subscription based system, one. two the trolls cause less damage there then they do here. three, there is no justice system. if my memory serves me right, you could not even report anyone.