Your tears please me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitey Oosik

01-30-2013

Quote:
We are supposed to be helping people understand the system and in the Inquiries section we are supposed to be trying to help them reform,,,,,,
Negative ghost rider, I'm not here to help anyone. Show them the error of their ways, sure, point out the things that would have given them a punish vote, sure. Up to them to help themselves. If their upbringing is so sub-par, that's their and their parent's problem. I could care less if people reform, besides there will always be more players nicer than them to start and continue playing.

Mitey Oosik

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Glad you take pleasure in misery. Hopefully with this attitude you'll find your own ban amusing.

We don't do it for tears. We do it because it's the right thing to do.
Misery they brought on themselves! You didn't bring THEIR misery and neither did I, they accomplished this task all on their own. I certainly don't come to these forums, going, "who can I help today?" I'll volunteer for Sandy Relief if I want to do that because that couldn't be helped. But these guys, the banned and warned ones.....I come here to entertain myself with their posts, and laugh in entertainment as they are so oblivious to their behavior.

Arcane Azmadi

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
And for what it's worth, mockery and spite are perfectly legitimate and effective social re-enforcement tools.
As the Joker said, "VERY poor choice of words". That's the same excuse ragers use to justify their "OMFG FUKIN NOOB STOP FEEDING!!" behavior.

Uccisore

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
As the Joker said, "VERY poor choice of words". That's the same excuse ragers use to justify their "OMFG FUKIN NOOB STOP FEEDING!!" behavior.
*shrugs* I didn't say it couldn't be done wrong. There's very few evil things in this world that aren't just a twisted version of something good. Yes, sometimes people need to be chastised and yelled at. That should be obvious. No, that doesn't mean I'm sanctioning it every time anybody yells at anybody for any reason. That should be equally obvious. Why am I even having to explain this to you?