Runes 4 CS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onij

01-30-2013

Do runes make that big of a difference early game when it comes to csing? I notice that I get minions down to a sliver of health an aweful lot and it's frankly just annoying that I can watch other people do the same shot and get the gold every time.

I'm level 18. At level 20 will my average cs improve by much?

Xoxide

01-30-2013

Its not about levels really...I wouldnt waste any IP on runes until you can by all Tier 3. And yes they make a big difference. Its all about timing and if your the adc and you have an idiot for a support hitting minions alot it can screw you up.

GurkenMAN

01-30-2013

Its about practice. Get ur t3 runes at lv 20 and then practice some csing while you also harass your opponent. It just needs practice

Lorrayn

01-30-2013

I learned last hitting by autoattack>skill.. but i used champs that didnt have mana.

It helped me a lot. And now i can get 4/6 creeps in a wave no problem. Im still trying to get the entire wave.

It just needs practice.

*also runes can make a difference early on. Try to get the tier 3 runes asap.
I regret not having more runes and im level 24 already

CrocodileShark

01-30-2013

Runes are very helpful, Ashe was my main when i hit level 20 and i outright bought all attack speed runes. My attack speed went from .6 to .8, and by level 30 I have an added bonus of 38% attack speed. This allows for a strong early game and quick last hitting.

Runes are 100% worth it and anybody who doesn't get tier 3 runes needs to unistall because its really hard to keep up if you dont have them.

Mich567

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeeee666 View Post
Runes are very helpful, Ashe was my main when i hit level 20 and i outright bought all attack speed runes. My attack speed went from .6 to .8, and by level 30 I have an added bonus of 38% attack speed. This allows for a strong early game and quick last hitting.

Runes are 100% worth it and anybody who doesn't get tier 3 runes needs to unistall because its really hard to keep up if you dont have them.
Most don't build AS runes... generally, Armor Penetration and/or AD Runes (Quints+Marks) and Armor Seals+MR Glyphs are more balanced. Building all of one type of runes can give you an advantage, but it probably isn't balanced enough to help you as much as long as you don't COMPLETELY snowball.