Solution to the Bruisers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onyxPariah

01-30-2013

Hey guys.

I was playing a few games the other day, and I was absolutely frustrated by the fact that the other team was running 4 bruisers in the form of Olaf, Riven, Nidalee and Vi, with a Cait as an adc. I could not think of any way to beat this comp (And yes, we did lose that game) but then I started looking at the items available to my disposal as an ADC.

WIth the new health stacking meta, I was specifically looking for items that would melt health, so the standart BT and IE were included in my thoughts, but then I saw Blade of the Ruined King. It deals percent damage and gives lifesteal, in a nutshell. But the really crazy part of this item is that it has a heal built into it in the form of its active. I know personally that I see Last Whisper doing less and less for me as a Carry, and even though it is still a fantastic item, I feel as if carries such as Graves, Cait, Kog, or any really auto attack reliant carry, as opposed to Ezreal or Corki, would benefit from the additional healing and slow this item has. I am currently testing this out now, but I think that It could really help against all these bruisers.

Please leave a thought below, or reasoning to go one way or the other.

Jesustim

01-30-2013

play AP kog, or AS vayne. GG health stacking now mitigated.

Brycearoni

01-30-2013

Liandrys and Blade of the Ruined King were put into season 3 for this reason.

Skilltestingman

01-30-2013

Liandrys is ****

Delete Teemo

01-30-2013

cough cough "armor" cough