Is there a reason why Hecarim is never played

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiagosplittermvp

01-30-2013

I mean with his mobility he can enter and leave fights at will. He has one of if not the best teamfight initiator in the game. He has probably the craziest healing in the game being virtually unkillable for 4 seconds in teamfights. His AoE is insane, his ganks are tier 1, seriously why is this guy rarely played?

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

his e works really ****ing weird really ****ing often

Felaedor

01-30-2013

Because he's very reliant on gold to scale, and junglers still aren't getting too damn much of it.

And his ganks definitely aren't THAT good. They're passable, but they're not incredible.

Voidgolem

01-30-2013

his first jungle clear is approximately 20 HP more hairy than easymode junglers, nor can he level 2 gank as effectively.

This does not stop him from basically 1v4ing and winning later in the game. But it does put people off.

Overlord Priere

01-30-2013

He did get a big nerf with the boots update. Since he scales on bonus move speed, his passive doesn't do nearly as much for him now.

CorruptDictator

01-30-2013

I played him very heavily for a while, then shelved him out of being bored. I tried to pick him up again recently, but have done nothing but suck =( He is usually a really fun pick, but is highly early gank reliant.

Glorkle

01-30-2013

His E is glitchy as hell

MintyLoL

01-30-2013

LOL my cousin charges down mid lane in ranked and absolutely dominates people.
He's really good, you build extremely tanky after you get your first couple ganks (which you will almost always get a flash out of) just by running out of the bushes with E. I mean seriously, who wouldn't be scared of a big horse charging you to death.

Zerglinator

01-30-2013

People are generally advised against horseplay.

Pulsative

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Priere View Post
He did get a big nerf with the boots update. Since he scales on bonus move speed, his passive doesn't do nearly as much for him now.
25 bonus movement speed lost because of boot change. That's 2,5 AD on level 1 and 6,25 AD on level 18. Boot change was NOT a big nerf.